Reside music is alive and effectively at Novato’s HopMonk Tavern. Seize a drink and a chunk, sit within the beer backyard and revel in an eclectic array of stay performers who will entertain you within the afternoon or night.
For extra info and to make reservations, name 415-892-6200 or go to hopmonk.com.
Listed below are a number of the upcoming reveals:
• Matt Bolton, a one-man band who creates stay on-the-spot loops, performs from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
• Sonoma County native Jacob Philip Benning performs unique music from 6 to eight p.m. Oct. 30.
• Singer and guitarist James Patrick Regan performs from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Oct. 31.
• Tim O’Neil brings an eclectic mixture of Americana, people, punk and rock tunes from 6 to eight p.m. Oct. 31.
• Clay Bell performs unique tunes, covers and instrumental music from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Nov. 1 and eight.
• Guitarist and vocalist Mike Z, who has backed acts such because the Whispers, the Pointer Sisters and Johnny Taylor, performs from 6 to eight p.m. Nov. 6 and 13.
• Shamby performs every thing from rock to reggae to R&B from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Nov. 7.
• Dan Durkin, a founding member of Petty Theft, performs from 6 to eight p.m. Nov. 7.
• JourneyDay, who lately launched his single, “Infinite Love Track,” performs from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Nov. 14.